Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Places to purchase Shanti's violets

Hello, I've decided to discontinue selling on sites such as ebay and etsy and will focus mainly on selling from this blog, private contact, or from my facebook page. Here is an updated list of what I have available. Most have pictures, here on the blog, may be found in the AVSA First Class Data Base or found by an internet search. US shipments only, my plants are passed to ship to CA and other states with restrictions because of Japanese beetle.

Not all of the plants are available at any one time but leaves are usually.  Some of the plants listed are new to me and may be in the process of being propagated and not ready yet.

Contact me with any questions you have or with your wish list and I will see what from it I have available.

Happy Growing!
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment